Article 1 - length of stay :
The client signing the contract, concluded for a fixed duration, will not be able to in any circumstances to take advantage of any right to remain in the premises.
Article 2 - conclusion of the contract :
The on-line reservation becomes effective as soon as the customer will have guaranteed it by credit card valid at the date of the beginning of the stay and that we will have taken:
30% non-refundable deposit for standard rates. The remaining 70% will be charged 10 days before the date of arrival.
100% non-refundable deposit for early bird & last minute rates.
Article 3 - Cancellation by the client (except early bird and last minute stays):
a) In case of cancellation or modification up to 10 days before the date of arrival, the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
b) Cancellation made between the reservation and 7 days before the date of arrival: 30% penalty.
c) Cancellation made 7 days or less before arrival: 100% of the services reserved.
d) In case of no-show, the owner requires 100% of the services booked.
e) In case of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the cost of the accommodation is retained by the owner.
Article 4 - arrival and departure :
Our villas are available for rent from 2pm. For departures, they must be vacated before noon.
In the case of an Early Check In (from 08h), or a Late Check Out (until 18h), 75% of the applicable rate will be charged, all depending on availability. The full rate will be applied before 08:00 and after 18:00.
A deposit of 500€ will be requested upon arrival, refundable at the end of your stay, if no damage has been noted.
Article 5 - Regulations :
We accept payment by : Cash (Euro, Ariary or Dollar), Credit card or cheque.
Article 6 - Tourist tax :
The visitor's tax is a local tax that the customer must pay to the owner who then transfers it to the Public Treasury.
Tourist tax : 1,25€ (5 000 Ariary per person)
Local tax : 0.35€ (2 000 Ariary per person)
Taxes are included in the price.
Article 7 - use of the premises :
The customer will have to respect the peaceful character of the places, to make a use in conformity with their destination. He undertakes to return the accommodation in good condition.
Sex tourism is not accepted. It is strictly forbidden to invite and have intimate relations with minors in the rooms.
Article 8 - animals :
Animals are accepted but under certain conditions only (a request by e-mail is necessary).
Article 9 - capacity :
The contract is established for a precise number of people. If the number of guests exceeds this number, the owner is able to refuse additional guests. This refusal can in no case be considered as a modification or a breach of the contract at the initiative of the owner, so that in case of departure of a number of customers higher than those refused, the price corresponding to the cost of the accommodation remains acquired by the owner.
Article 10 - insurance :
The client is responsible for any damage arising from his own fault and must therefore check whether his main accommodation contract provides for the holiday extension (holiday rental). The tenant certifies that he is covered by a civil liability insurance covering his own responsibility and that of the persons accompanying him.
Article 11 - Disputes :
It is recommended that you contact the Tourist Office, which will intervene to facilitate the amicable settlement of disputes - if the complaint is made within the first three days after arrival, for any dispute concerning the inventory of fixtures or the descriptive inventory, - at the end of the stay for all other disputes. For all disputes arising from the execution or interruption of the present contract, only the Courts of the jurisdiction of the place of the property which is the object of the rental are competent.